Forum:Christmas Rockin' Article Pursuit 2008
|The results are in!|
|'Tis the season to nick tellies|
— Kleptomaniac Insantity sufferer
That's right, folks! The Christmas Rockin' Article Pursuit is returning for another year to bring some festive frivolity, and to award the very best of Illogicopedia's writers once more.
So, get your quills out and start scribbling
your letter to Santa about anything to do with the Christmas period. But remember, anything goes with regards to subject, from Randy, Santa's flatulent reindeer to A critical analysis of The Muppet Christmas Special, so try and be creative.
- Hindleyak, Illogic's very own Farter Christmas
- Ben, Mezzy crimbo bro! and,
- The Desperate Book, which is full of stupid Kwanza and Hannukah stories
- Deadline day is 22nd of December so we can be done in time for the Chrimbo festivities
- You must be the sole contributor to the article
- One article per entrant. Exceptions will be made in the case of schizophrenics.
- The article should be created in your userspace. For example: User:User/This is my mint article
- Stick the competition template on your article (preferably at the top), which you can find here
- Articles only eligible for entry if created after 5th December 2008, meaning if you've already started it in the past week you can enter it and continue editing.
|Santa Claus the Socialist Menace||THE||A ridiculous Christmas tale, which is now finished.|
|Can you show me on the doll where the fat man touched you? A Christmas Tale||Moribund||A tale of christmas cheer for the kids.|
|Blitzen The Black Nosed Lame-Deer||HelloolleH||A modern re-telling of the Christmas classic, from a slightly different perspective. (not created in my name-space, my bad)|
- Winner, receiving a spot on the front page:
- Runners up, each receiving a piece of Christmas pudding:
Congratulations to THE whose article will be featured on the front page for Christmas Day 2008. Well done to all the entrants - give yourselves a pat on the back for taking part! Despite the low turnout we're sure everyone had a great time. See you all in time for next year's event!