|Politically minded? Then why not pick a party?|
Order, order! The House of Illogia shall come to order.
The House of Illogia is a place where Illogicopedians can
discuss pressing issues of the day in a civilised, jovial manner bicker and backstab no end.
Lord of Commons
It is the job of the Lord of Commons to keep the House in order. This involves actively avoiding conflict and encouraging civilised conversation. However, it is taken for granted that civility is not always exercised.
Past Lords of Commons
- Note: for a more detailed summary of the parties, see Illogicopedia:Political Parties
Following is a brief summary of the current political parties and their representation in the House as of Arply 2015.
|The Strangled Cat Party||2007||9||Lord Silent Penguin||World domination|
|The Illogicrats||2007||8||Lord Myra||Free ice cream, whatever you want|
|Apathy In Action||2007||4||Mixmaster Nerd42||Meh|
|Ducks For Ducks ||2007||21||Elite Quacker Fonchezzz||Equality for ducks|
|Communist Calamity||2007||6||Premier Pongo||Communism, socialism|
|The mad moron confederation||2008||3||Chief Raggle Fraggler||Craziness,Consumerism and Libertarianism|
|The Contrarian Party||2008||2||President I forgot||Anything that opposes popular opinion|
|The Dickhead Party||2008||1||President Joe||"Gakigaki sdajfhjkas Jajaj phvvj Haharang fakrr" ("Conservatism and Insanity to the Extreme")|
There are also the parties of the Opposition of Off Tropic, which opposes
|The Ism Party||2015||6||Yes, that guy||Isms and free cake for all|
Join a party
- To join a party add your name to the members list on the appropriate party page
- Each party has its own characteristics and behind the scenes operation
- You may choose to be a 'crossbench' politician and ally with more than one party
- Not to be confused with the Duck Clan which is a separate organisation