IllogiFaith articles of faith, or something
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I believe in dogs, and Linus Pauling after he went crazy,
- I believe in all the saints and the Apostles of Hecate,
- I believe in the coming Apocalypso
- to be heralded by the IllogiTurtles in a golf chariot
- I submit my will to BananaGod, since I wasn't using it anyway.
- Banana banana banana banana ba-Goom Java!
- Hecate is a chthonic Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads. In modern times she is also associated with bananas.
- A Caribbean style of music adopted by Illogical Theosophists, played slowly as in a dirge. For an example, listen to the as-yet unrecorded "Butty Mon Song".
- The two IllogiTurtles of the Apocalypso,
composed in 1896 by Monsignor Peaches of the Order Illogica