Forum:Illogicopedian of the Month
The Illogicopedian of the Month award covers article writing ability but also encompasses all other aspects of Illogicopedian culture.
Until the last day of Arche, users may vote and/or nominate a user which they feel has made significant contributions to the wiki this month. Contrary to popular belief, a single user can win the award more than once. In other words, who has made you laugh the most in the last few weeks? Who has impressed you most with their wiki coding? Who has been most proficient in reverting vandalism? (Or, in Another n00b's case, who has been most proficient in vandalizing?)
Oh yeah, and don't vote for someone just because they're your mate or something. They have to, you know, deserve a Golden Banana. From doing good stuff.
We ask those who didn't lose to console themselves in the fact that there is still time this month to bribe your peers. But slapulations are in order to our latest loser of the Illogicopedian of the Month award, Gruntled, who will be forever remembered as the first to lose the award! I think we can all agree that jubilations are in order.
However, let us not forget the winner for the month of Arche, Twoandtwoalwaysmakesafive, for his unrelenting crackdown on /b/tards and anonymous IPs that spread their cancer to Recent Changes and Illogicopedia overall whilst maintaining the illogic of the cheese!
As well as being named the Illogicopedia Writer of the Month, winners will receive:
- An amusingly shaped trophy and the right to display it on your userpage.
- A kick up the backside from everyone else.
- Becoming a Phantom, which awards quick rollback ability.
- A Ferrari! It's invisible, though.
Past winners of amazitoode
- See here for all winners of this award.
|There is voting currently taking place below this template, So here are the voting basics:
Official nominations for Arche 2019
- For. Why the hecc not? If dinguses can have the property of crunge, my vote will be an especially crungy dingus. CG098 (talk ₪ contribs) 22:42, 7 Farbleum 2019 (UTC)