Jump to navigation Jump to search
“That? That is… err, your face!”
“That is not this”
What is that?[edit | edit source]
No, not really your mom, dangit.
Someone evil, no doubt!
What about this?[edit | edit source]
What about it?
...No, seriously, what about it?
- ANSWER ME!1!11!!
Why, you...! *explodes*
History of the Word That[edit | edit source]
- That was invented in 3865BC, but how would I know? I wasn't alive then......
- OK, I don't remember who said that, but it sounded pretty good
- That was said by The Guy Who Said That
- And that was said by the guy who said that was said by The Guy Who Said That. Argh, this is confusing.
- After being modernized, it was mass produced in factories, and everyone was able to use the word that.
- That is why the word that is not special anymore. In fact, it's THAT.
Headline text[edit | edit source]
And that is that. The end