Jump to navigation Jump to search
“That? That is… err, your face!”
“That is not this”
What is that?
No, not really your mom, dangit.
Someone evil, no doubt!
What about it?
...No, seriously, what about it?
- ANSWER ME!1!11!!
Why, you...! *explodes*
History of the Word That
- That was invented in 3865BC, but how would I know? I wasn't alive then......
- OK, I don't remember who said that, but it sounded pretty good
- That was said by The Guy Who Said That
- And that was said by the guy who said that was said by The Guy Who Said That. Argh, this is confusing.
- After being modernized, it was mass produced in factories, and everyone was able to use the word that.
- That is why the word that is not special anymore. In fact, it's THAT.
And that is that. The end