Jump to navigation Jump to search
My userpage rules: (WARNING: Serious and logical)
- DO NOT SWEAR ON MY TALK PAGE!! THAT MAKES MOMS AND DADS REALLY REALLY MAD!!! D:<
- Do not spell 'crud' wrong. We find the practice of rhyming 'crud' with 'rap' to be offensive.
- Do not poop on my keyboard, throw bananas at my couch, or put a sink in my lunchbox.
- Any shiny cowards caught rigging votes, taking too long to vote, or repeatedly voting for the same candidate many times will go home.
- Antidisestablishmentarianistically and tausenjahrenunterbodenenationalisocialistikendeutscherreich are legitimate words.
- "Don't give a f•••" is the motto used by many white supremacist groups, so use "Don't care about it" instead.
- Do not threaten goody-two-shoes with restrictions. Illogicopedia has very strict policies against excessive profanity.
- Do not attempt to eat the Moon, as it contains microscopic pirates that like to bite at people's eyeballs.
- ₯0 №₮ ₩R៛৳€ ¥¤UR ₥€$5₳g3§ ៛₦ ₳₦¥ @l៛£₦ l₳₦GU₳G3$. That just confuses innocent Earthlings.
- Fans must vote for Purple Shep in the Illogicopedian presidential election this year in order to succeed.
- My talk page is for general, recreational, kid-friendly discussion only, so do not censor discussion or uncensor profanity.
- Any attempt to circumvent this by threatening to say mean things about North Korean culture will not be tolerated by Singapore.
This is not your page[edit | edit source]
Hey guess what this IP is owned by Comcast, and is apparently a cable modem IP. Consequently, it's actually leased to the cable user, not owned by them -- it is, IOW, a dynamic, not static, IP.
So, it's eventually going to move on to someone else.
It is just being borrowed by the present user. They don't own it. It's not an account. And they don't own this page, either.
You want your own user page, get an account. They're cheap, and if you can't swing the nominal fee, you can usually get a plan with easy payment terms. Ask any administrator. (Just be sure it's not an admin you've ticked off recently or they may goose up your interest rate.)