HowTo:Boot from a CD that's not in the drive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's fairly easy to boot from a CD that's not in the drive by simply following these instructions.
- Plug a microphone into the said computer.
- Put a bootable CD in a sound system near you. It must be said it HAS to be a bootable CD, this is critical. The nearer the sound system is to you the better, with interferance and all.
- Fold yourself a aluminium foil hat, and put it on sideways.
- Switch on the computer.
- Keep close eye contact WITH the screen.
- Turn up the volume of the sound system.
- If this doesn't seem to work switch from CD to FM on the sound system.
- If this doesn't work call the computer manufacturer's helpdesk and inform your boss.
- Have a lie down. Peruse on the whole procedure for possible errors.
- If two male nurses arrive, don't fight them off if they lift you up by the arms, they're your new friends.
- Go along quietly and don't forget to take your medicines.