HowTo:Eat Vegetarian Lasagne
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Today we will be talking about how to eat vegetarian lasagne. The title should of made that pretty obvious.
You will need:
- A vegetarian lasagne
- A plate
- A bucket to vomit if need be
- An alarm clock, for no particular reason
- Dump a pile of the stuff on your plate. Refrain from vomiting. Use bucket if need be.
- Carefully remove the eggplant, then the capsicum, then the spinach, mushrooms, brocolli, wholemeal pasta sheets, green pepper, butternut squash, egg, shallots, asparagus, zucchini, dog/gelert hair, finger nails, dust balls, pliers, custard, and any stray alarm clocks.
- You should now be left with an empty plate.
- Eat the plate.
(Alternatively, order some Chinese. Works just as fine.)