HowTo:Not Be a n00b on XBOX Live
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you follow these guidelines you will most likely not be a n00b on XBOX Live.
- Don't make a gamertag with 4 or more numbers
- Don't make your gamertag a common word with random capitals and lowercases
- Don't ever ask if other users can hear you if you don't know them
- You don't need to scream in the mike
- Don't team kill; period
- Don't play a sports game online unless you've won the championship on the hardest difficulty
- Don't quit a game if someone's too good
- Don't ever be in the middle of the game and go to the bathroom
- Don't play on Easy on Guitar Hero III online
- Don't use Halo 3 terms on Call of Duty 4
- Don't send random people friend invites
- Don't join your friends on XBOX Live you don't know in real life's private matches without permission
- Don't invite a friend on XBOX Live you don't know in real life when you're playing with only friends from real life
- Don't complain about the game mode if there are multiple
- If you are English, don't pick a fight about America vs. The UK. The American will mention the American Revolution.
- If you are American, bring up the Revolutionary War in a fight with English people.
- Don't purposely crash people in NASCAR games.
- Don't scream every time you get killed; it happens.
- Don't talk about how good the PS3 is. Even though it isn't.
- Don't have a casual conversation with your friend over XBOX Live when you're in the middle of a team game.
- Don't be a n00b. Period.