Illogic Poem Book/Page 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Come over at four
- Ordering pizza? Get some more.
- Dominoes? Yes, it will be gone from sight
- Cause we'll be partyin' through the night
- Computers running; cooled by fans
- Not measured in hours but soda cans
- Never running out of things to do
- Everyone can use more Mountain Dew
- Nonstop Halo; hours go by
- If I had a nickle whenever you died
- Awesome night; go to bed at seven
- I consider it early when we wake up at eleven
Writer comments: The second line in the second verse was the reason for this.