...But if it is written, it must be something. Even if it means nothing. If it is not written, it is nothing, though the presence of nothing often means something. Unless you are nothing, in which case nothing will mean nothing to you. Which of course is something to nothing like you, which means it's nothing. And something. Which means that this nothing like something, which may or may not be Something else entirely. Otherwise it's just something. And nothing.
- Something else. As in, my nineteen year old daughter is something else. (and that is not a compliment.)
- Nothing. As in I have nothing to do but sit around and edit Illogicopedia all night long.
- Anything. As in, is there anything in this world more lovely than a rose?
- Somewhere. As in, Somewhere over the rainbarrel.
- Somequat. As in have a piece of fruit, dear.