Died in a underscore accident
died in a _____ accident Taking advantage of XKCD's Comic? Never?!
- died in a ________ accident - 0 pages ranked
- died in a _______ accident - 3 pages ranked
- died in a ______ accident - 39 pages ranked
- died in a _____ accident - 279 pages ranked
- died in a ____ accident - 9 pages ranked
- died in a ___ accident - 3 pages ranked
- died in a __ accident - 1 page ranked
- died in a _ accident - 3 page ranked
This all stems from the XKCD comic where it depicted the number of hits of various terms inside the blank, including blogging accidents, which shot from 2 to 15,000 in a matter of days.
This page also demonstrates the laziness of the modern typist is five underscores, and that 7 pages deemed under three underscores sufficient enough to convey the point. See, you didn't know the aisha/nu mou psyche could be made so boring by the Internet, but there it is, clear as day.