A list of lesser known facts about stuff (Like milk)
Speaking of which, take a good look at the title. The part where it says "(like milk)" it should say mostly hot air balloons. My bad.
- Hot air balloons have hot air in them
- WiFi is short for Wireless... fi-something.
- Monkeys have arms
- This is the fourth thing on the list
- I had eggs as part of my breakfast
- The first time somebody used a goat to pull a chariot they were incredibly high
- Hot air balloons are cool
- This fact is irrelevant
- I haven't used a period on any of these facts yet
- Hot air balloons float over my house
- I have considered yoga before. It is true.
- Instead of birthday candles, my grandma uses cigarettes.
- I am running out of ideas.
- Grammer and speling is gude to gave
- There are three pens in my pocket
- The word "enter" starts with an "e"
- Luke Skywalker played baseball before being a jedi (pictured)
- My penis is roughly the size of a pen cap
- The appropriate attire for a cow wedding is being nude
- Hot air balloons are very cool
- The next couple of bullets will have symbols
- Hot air balloons were once used as a condom for giants
- He smokes a clip and then he's on his way
- Cans have toothpicks in them if you are really lucky
- The best rental company is U-HAUL
- It's about time I finish this article
- Hot air balloons don't have sex
- Hot air balloons make money on the weekends
- Milk tastes good when it curdles
The End. Literally. You know, like I mean it. Sort of. Is the end?
No, hun, you still another couple sentences
Darn. I thought I would get out of this easy.
It's nice and cold.