A dot, like many things, is a female. A dot, (or Full Stop) is the female side of the species, colon, and is also the adult version of a semicolon. No-one is really sure why that makes sense, but anyone who asks gets shot.
- Come to think of it, it doesn't really make any sense...
IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH, AS LONG AS SOME PEOPLE DON'T INTERRUPT US (AND ENDING UP BEING SHOT), WE WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU A SCALE PICTURE OF A DOT. IF YOU WOULD KINDLY LOOK AT YOUR KEYBOARD, TO WHERE THE FULL STOP IS, YOU MAY NOTICE THAT IS IS SIMPLY A SMALL DOT. THE REASON IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE THE MALE SIDE HAS TWO BALLS, OBVIOUSLY, AND THE FEMALE ONLY HAS ONE BALL.
HEY GUYS, WHY DOES A FEMALE HAVE-
KERPOW! RATATATATATATATATA! NE-NAW-NE-NAW-NE-NAW... BOOM! BANG BANG BANG BANG!
This had better not be that crummy movie thing again...
- Coming soon, to a cinema near YOU!
- Round, useful, yet, out of the way, beware of the coming of... The Dot!
- Sizzle sizzle sizzle BOOM!
- At least you didn't use the German's order of napalm this time...
- You're pressing the button, aren't you?
Here is a scale model of a Full Stop.
..... ......... ........... ........... ........... ......... .....