IllogiGames:Big Brrother 2012
Welcome to Big Brrother 2012[edit | edit source]
Big Brrother 2012 is the long-awaited sequel to Illogicopedia's first interactive reality gameshow. In January 2012, 5 users will become become housemates in the Big Brrother hoose for around a month, competing in Wiki-based tasks, conversing in the house and entertaining the Illogicopedian public. On each Friday of the competition, an Eviction will take place judged on who has the least votes to Save.
The Hoose has now closed. Congratulations Athyria, who received the most votes to win and is the champion of BB2012!!
How to vote[edit | edit source]
This time, a new voting system is being introduced, rather than the old wiki poll, which wasn't always reliable. You now vote to save your favourite users by sending two of the housemates' usernames as the subject of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So, if you wanted to save "Example User" and "Egg-sample User", you would send an email to email@example.com with both their names in the subject title.
The vote is now closed.
Contestants[edit | edit source]
- Athyria - The Winner!
Another n00bEvicted Week 2 Colonel SandersEvicted in Semi-Final
- Dan the Hedgehog Runner-Up
Island MonkeyEvicted Week 2
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Evictions will take place on Fridays, where a housemate will be removed from the hoose.
- Users not taking part in the game cannot converse in the House section.
- Article-based tasks may be given...
- Big Brrother can change the rules at any time.
- You must bring your own sandwiches. No peanut butter though, some people have allergies y'know.