Oh the tea
- Oh the tea, oh the tea
- Oh the sweet, tasty tea
Things that the tea is
- Not actually sweet since they’re tea leaves and they’re going to be bitter no matter what
- Rainbow in most countries (the blue part is my favourite)
Things that my niece keeps complaining about
- Being a panda
- Having to eat bamboo
- Not wanting to be a panda
- Her badge which doesn’t work yet (you know, back when we lived up in the clouds there was this one guy who didn't even have a badge?! You’re a spoilt, lucky kid)
Things that Susan keeps complaining about
How to properly make tea
I don't claim to understand the science behind it.
- Step 1: Hang the leaves to dry.
- Step 4: Crumble them.
- Step 10: Put the tea in maracas and shake.
- Step 11: Flatten out the crumbles.
- Step 24: Recrumble them.
- Step 40: Sing to it (refer to libretto above).
Susan, are you playing that gotdang PSP again? Sigh... you're even worse than that McKenna kid was.
- OKAY, SO THAT'S A NON-NEGOTIABLE ITEM. GOT IT.
- AND SECOND, YOU GET TO SMASH A CAMP STOVE!
- YEAH! I'M GONNA SMASH, SMASH, SMASH IT!!
- I'M GONNA SMASH, SMASH IT-- WAIT.
- WHAT AM I GONNA SMASH AGAIN?
- HIS CAMP STOVE! BUT DON'T FORGET TO WAIT
- UNTIL EVERYONE ARRIVES AT MY TEA PARTY.
- THAT WAY I'LL HAVE AN ALIBI!
- I'M GONNA SMASH IT! I'M GONNA SMASH THAT STOVE!
- I'M GONNA SMASH IT! YEEEEAH BOYYY!
LOOK, SHARE, I SAW HER WITH MY OWN EYES! THERE WAS THE SMASHED CAMP STOVE, AND THEN THERE WAS HAYDEN WITH THE PAN! IS THIS TRUE, HAYDEN? WERE YOU HOLDING THE PAN? WELL, YES.