Forum:The Illogic Pickle 2.1
THE RESULTS ARE IN!
Please do not taunt, throw things at or trip up the losers, I mean "partakers"...
A new year, an old dog, no new tricks:
- Best Straight Article. The most accomplished rambling for which the prize is a pickle in a jar. Runners up get a pickled egg each. For Pickle 2.1 only, considering we've just had Easter, this may or may not include some chocolate amongst the ingredients.
- Best Randumb Article. The article that is most random and makes least sense, for which the prize is an inflatable hammer. Runners up get a piece of audio wire each.
That's right, the results are in! Bet ya never saw it coming!
 The Heteros (aka. The Pickle)
 The Homos (aka. The Inflatable Hammer)
 Honourable Mentions
 Some other things
All of your works and pseudo-works will be forced screaming into the mainspace, leaving a slight itch gnawing away at its sanity.
This was the most entered Pickle yet, with the high standard from the last competition maintained (for the most part). It was tough job but the judges decided on overall quality of an article, taking into account formatting, the general idea and how much it made them laugh. After that, they drew straws for the winner. Heh.
Keep your bananas peeled for the Illogic Pickle 2.2! It should be around Jumbly-Ergust. 'Til then, happy... whatever the hell it is you do! Probably something illegal, but we're not ratting out for the money, honest...
Who knows? Maybe Illogic Pickle 2.2 will have a real pickle on offer for the winner. And maybe Hindleyite will be bothered to put the bin out (i.e. trees might fly).
In order of date entered. Author comments in italics.
Manifeste du Surréalisme by MrMetalFLower - references to André Breton, anyone? :D
- Opting out, I'm now a judge.
- The Tremendous Appendix of Infinity by THE - I have no idea where this came from. Perhaps from eating too much fast food.
- Random: the article by User:Ragglefraggleking - This is cool!!!!!!!! Burnaflab!!!dooda!
- HowTo:Write an Epic for the Illogic Pickle by Thekillerfruitcake - Finished!
- EpiQuest by HelloolleH
The Gggg King by Ryan - I'm just asking to epic fail trying this, aren't I?
- I Have A Cat by MathPoet - This one had to be fixed.
- Fairy washing up liquid by Benedict Blade - Coming along, not yet ready though.
- What did you eat? by Ljlego - I need... help. So bad.
- Ettfred the frog by Fonchezzz - needed a good idea took me a while
- The Lion and The Witch in The Wardrobe by Testostereich - It's pretty epic. An when I say epic I mean scroll-bar breakingly long. But apparently it's alright so never mind.
- Yeah, that's what he did. :P
- Clogs by Zombiebaron - My first ever article about clogs!!!!!
- Fragmentation by Fluffalizer - work progress, as of sense; a more one this time
Bobdydoo by Eiffel Tower (not finished yet)
- Entered with a different one under a diff User name
- Leap Day by Cs1987 2.0 - Uh, yeah, sorry 'bout that. The image would be centred if not for the beautiful pickle. So beautiful.
- The Most Ultra Cool, Super Amazing, Out of this world, Unbelievable Article To Land On ?pedia by Toby - Just finishing it off
- History by I forgot - I think its rites.
- Math lesson by Jojo Randomise It's late, but thats what you want to be for a math lesson!
|The Illogic Pickle Contests|