Forum:Illogicopedian of the Month
The Illogicopedian of the Month award covers article writing ability but also encompasses all other aspects of Illogicopedian culture.
Until the last day of Ditzimber, users may vote and/or nominate a user which they feel has made significant contributions to the wiki this month. Contrary to popular belief, a single user can win the award more than once. In other words, who has made you laugh the most in the last few weeks? Who has impressed you most with their wiki coding? Who has been most proficient in reverting vandalism? (Or, in Another_n00b's case, who has been most proficient in vandalizing?)
Oh yeah, and don't vote for someone just because they're your mate or something. They have to, you know, deserve a Golden Banana. From doing good stuff.
We ask those who didn't win to console themselves in the fact that there is always this month. But congratulations to our latest winner of the Illogicopedian of the Month award, Awesomedecks, who received the rather amusingly (and tastily) shaped trophy to display on their userpages forever!
As well as being named the Illogicopedia Writer of the Month, winners will receive:
- An amusingly shaped trophy and the right to display it on your userpage.
- A kick up the backside from everyone else.
- Becoming a Phantom, which awards quick rollback ability.
- A Ferrari! It's invisible, though.
Past winners of amazitoode
- See here for all winners of this award.
|There is voting currently taking place below this template, So here are the voting basics:
Official nominations for Ditzimber
- Nom nom nom and for since 1) she's been making all kinds of edits around the place and 2) we need to start getting back into the whole thing of IOTM being monthly and all. -High Queen Lady Deckstera (talk) 03:02, 11 Aym 2013 (UTC)
- For --marbury (talk) 06:01, 13 Aym 2013 (UTC)
- For Yes lets have people winning this award! Kate makes more edits in a day than I do in 3 months so yes. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 08:29, 25 Aym 2013 (UTC)
- For - carrying this over into June (or 'Yoon', in Illogicopedian). She's made recent changes her home, and deserves her own door mat at the very least. -- Ben Blade 11:39, 24 Yoon 2013 (UTC)
- I second what Ben said --T3 07:30, 25 Yoon 2013 (UTC)
- Against I hate to do this, and I don't even know if you're allowed to, but I feel it's necessary because, in my opinion, no Wackypedian is a true Illogicopedian. (Is this vote still open?) Flyingcat (talk) 23:28, 19 Octodest 2013 (UTC)
Unofficial nominations for Ditzimber
- N+A Is an alleged wombat and hogger of the chicken sauce. ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 06:09, 6 Farbleum 2013 (UTC)
- Post-it notes are nasn't she already gotten alt W this? Maybe. P1 `~Y (Saturday Farbleum 09 MMXIII 22:00:05)
- What a top guy. Ryan u|t|c 07:06, 6 Farbleum 2013 (UTC)
- Illogicopedian of the month? More like Illogicopedian of the millennium. marbury (talk) 07:13, 6 Farbleum 2013 (UTC)
- What about the next 986.something years? Then what punk! ~Sir Frosty (Talk to me!) 10:24, 7 Farbleum 2013 (UTC)
- Approved. ~ The Bard of Illogicopedia 17:36, 29 Arply 2013 (UTC)