Deus ex machina
Whoops! Maybe you were looking for Deus Ex Machina?
Deus Ex Machina, aka God in the Machine, is a cheating vidja game where you play as a god and a machine. As the icing on the proverbial and delicious cake, you play as the god inside the machine, both of which are yourself. So you play yourself inside yourself inside yourself...inside youself. It's like being your own proverbial and delicious cake, and eating it too.
Rules of Deus Ex Machina
- You cannot kill any civilians
- You can, however, kill peasants, commonfolk, and ordinary non-harmful people
- There is no rule 34 expect for clop. Eww.
- If it exists in the game, you can make a Deus ex Machina out of it
- You can't walk on the black tiles because they're lava pits of tigers and Tirek is waiting for YOU!