- For a more detailed description of what we do not allow, see Illogicopedia:No Total Crap.
- The inverse of this is Illogicopedia:Ten things you probably didn't know.
|This page documents what purports to be Illogicopedia policy, as applied by the powers that be.|
Thou Shalt Not disobey these commandments. Thus sayeth the LORDS and LADIES known as teh adminzLOL!! (forget that i said that)
Being the most basic parts of the principles this wiki is operated in accordance to, you are free to share your ideas of what should go here with the administration.
The Eleven and a Half
Suggestions Commandments of Illogicopedia
- We are not sane. Nothing on our site makes any sense.
- We are not spam. We host amusing original content, not blatant serious propaganda or advertisements.
- We are not required to be funny. - just nonsensical.
- We are not some other web site. We don't do things just because some other site does them. We are not a substitute for any other site.
- We are not against other web sites. Illogicopedia is not in competition with other web sites and doesn't discourage people from working with them when appropriate.
- We are not mean. We do not host content that demeans or threatens people or groups of people. This also applies to how our administrators and community should behave towards site visitors.
- We are not nasty. We do not host "nasty" content, such as excessive profanity and graphic depictions or descriptions of sex, drugs and/or violence.
- We are not your mom. Your Mom Doesn't Work Here - so Clean Up After Yourself!
Wait where is the other 3 and a half We missed something, people!