Illogicopedia:Werewolf intervention system
|This page documents what purports to be Illogicopedia policy, as applied by the powers that be.|
Some kind of order on Illogicopedia is maintained by werewolves. Sometimes they intervene, or even meddle greatly, in affairs on the wiki. The way in which this is done has always been kind of vague, seemingly made up on the go and possibly a bit inconsistent, even seemingly a bit mad – but according to the werewolves, there is a kind of method to the madness.
Maybe one day, a documenthairy will be made about how exactly the werewolves really work with people, but until then, this is an attempt to describe how stuff basically usually works around here.
Simple rules[edit | edit source]
- Newcomers are welcome, unless they mess things up in ways which are a pain to deal with.
- Older members also become less welcome the more they mess things up in ways which are a pain to deal with.
- Werewolves themselves strive not to be too much of a pain to deal with.
Maintenance[edit | edit source]
- Werewolves are supposed to help keep the place kind of tidy, and sometimes do, but have lazily allowed too much junk to accumulate over the years.
- However such efforts go, from time to time there are attempts to bring some change to the site and its old stuff, and suggestions about this are generally welcome.
Warnings[edit | edit source]
- People who don't seem to be spambots, nor to be here simply to vandalize, get warnings on their talk pages about things they do that are kind of a pain.
- Ignoring warnings leads to harsher warnings, and possibly to more than warnings.
Banhammering[edit | edit source]
- In improvised, and at times inconsistent, ways regarding time length, justification, and so on, people do get banned if they turn out to be too much of a pain to deal with.