A proof in mathematical terms is something that which can be proven using another proof.
Define the problematic set S such that all elements ai are unsolved problems. Therefore, the method ξ(ai) will return a solution that makes ai no longer an element in the problematic set.
- Proof: All bedrooms will tend towards an overall state of disorganization with efficiency lim n→∞ Θ(ln(n)):
- Define a bedroom Β0 as a teenage bedroom's initial state at time n = 0. Because of the Teenager Inefficiency Theorem,
- Βi = (Βi-1 + Σ(ln(n)))/Βi-1, n = 0, 1, 2, ..., i
- Therefore, disorganizedness Βi will tend to infinity, but at an increasedly slower rate, mimicking a teenage bedroom that, once it has reached a threshold messiness, it is difficult for it to increase the messiness.
- So using the deMarconi Simplification Axiom by transposing Βi into an algorithmical efficiency expression, one gets that which was meant to be proven.