Glass of orange juice
- Did you mean Orange juice?
,-------------, ,----; ;----, ,; ;, / \ |\ /| | `; ;' | | `----; ;----' | | `-------------' | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | O R A N G E | | | | | | | | | | | \ / \ / \ / `; ;' `--; ;--' `--; ;--' `-----' That is clearly lemon juice
- Orange (The claimed colour of the juice) - fruit, traffic cones, orange cheese, A Clockwork Orange, orangutan, tang, tangerine, grapefruit
- Yellow (The real colour of the juice) - sun, urine, lemon, yellow cheese, cowardly, banana, highlighter
- Glass - clear, hollow, breakable, translucent, shards, hurt, windows, Microsoft, spectacles
- Juice - liquid, apple, electricity, enzymes, squeeze, beer, pears
- Glass of orange juice - tangy, pulpy, refreshing, thirst, quenching, non-alcoholic, burning, sadness, childhood
OK, we can derive some results from this. The fruity traffic cones cheese A Clockwork Orange's grapefruit-tangerine orangutan tang. The sun urinates on yellow cheese lemons and the cowardly banana highlighter. The clear, hollow, breakable, translucent shards hurt Microsoft Windows spectacles. The liquid apple electricity enzymes squeeze beer pears. The tangy, refreshing, thirst-quenching, non-alcoholic pulp burns childhood sadness.
(These are all with a confidence interval of +/-0.1 words.)
But wait! There's more! The fruit sun clears the tangy liquid. The traffic cones urinate on the hollow, pulpy apple. The orange cheese breaks the refreshing lemon electricity. A yellow Clockwork Orange thirsts for translucent enzymes. Cowardly shards squeeze quenching orangutans. Banana tang hurts non-alcoholic beer. Tangerine highlighter burns window pears. Grapefruit...
AGGH OH MY GOD. I RAN OUT OF WORDS. THE THEORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! NO WONDER THEY LAUGHED ME OUT OF THE AUDITORIUM.