Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Spud was born in England
- Spud had little feet
- Spud got into hacking
- Spud's hacking skillz were l33t.
- Spud was something special
- He'd hack all day and night
- He'd hack up and he'd hack down
- He'd hack both left and right.
- Spud did too much hacking
- He hacked where he ought not
- He knew his hacks were risky
- But Spud just couldn't stop.
- He hacked into reality
- And altered time and space
- He changed the laws of physics
- And erased the human race.
- God was rather angry
- About Spud's disregard
- For all that God had coded
- On which he had worked hard.
- He e-mailed Spud his feelings
- The message sent was clear
- To Spud, you God-damned hacker,
- Get up on out of here.
- Spud acted without thinking
- He wanted to get level
- Intending to unleash on God
- The virus known as Devil.
- Spud hacked into Hell's mainframe
- And switched off the fire-walls
- Out flowed the worst of evils
- The demons, ghosts and ghouls.
- Spud's hacking was the reason
- Behind what now was war
- Between all that was good and true
- And what was foul and raw.
- Spud was just a hacker
- A good one, plain to see
- But even Spud could not predict
- The fallout of his spree.
- The universe was torn apart
- All that he knew was gone
- And at this point
- Perhaps too late
- Spud realised hacks weren't fun.
|This article is illogical enough to have made it onto the front page.
View more featured articles • Vote for new featured articles