Jump to navigation Jump to search
Despite his remarkable powers, Superchap is unable to wear a top hat without looking like a younger Uncle Sam, and as such cannot solve crime were it to take place in places of prestige, for fear of being branded a "yank".
- Freeze vision - He uses it to freeze his enemy's tea. Very unpleasant, I say.
- Fire breath - Burns his enemy's crumpets. Also very unpleasant.
- Bad breath - Very unpleasant indeed.
- Flight - He can only fly down, otherwise known as falling. It interrupts a football game. Very unpleasant indeed.
- Super-wimpiness - Cannot lift things heavier than a big, boring English dictionary.
- Odd accent - If his enemy is not English, he shall use a British accent and strange expressions. It shall boggle the enemy's mind, causing him to fall in a coma. Very unpleasant.
- Medusa vision - Can turn a man into scone. Very pleasant if you're hungry.
- Sock-sandal Combination - Offends the eyes of potential criminals. Humungously unpleasant (unless you're male and British).
- Madame Lois Lanington IV - She is Superchap's girlfriend.
- Batchap - The English Batman.
- Luth Lexxor - The most diabolical villain in England. He once planned to cut off tea and crumpet supplies forever! HOW EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!
- Lord Ireland - An evil clone of Superchap. Practically looks the same, but with a green costume and a different flag on his chest. Fortunately for Superchap, Lord Ireland is often incapacitated by Guiness and therefore unable to cause any more than minor crime.