- You might have meant bear.
B...Bears! are annoying little purple things that you can get in the form of puppets, and for this reason they have no legs. They also talk in annoyingly dumb voices and very commonly piss off Mr. Prank. Well it would piss me off too ta be honest wiv ya.
A conversation about bears[edit | edit source]
Taken from the personal diary of Samuel Beeps:
- Man 1: "Looks like we have to walk through this forest."
- Man 2: "Forest? Oh no! What if there are monsters?"
- Man 3: "Don't be stupid, there are no monsters in the forest."
- Man 1: "Well, there are bears."
- Dun dun dunnnnn!
A tricky situation with bears No.1[edit | edit source]
- Man 1: I'm really sorry but we have no porridge left. You've bought it all. We're out of stock.
- Bear 1: I don't give a crap. You have 24 hours to supply the goods...
- Bear 2: Yeah, or else you feel the grizzly wrath.
- (Bears laugh amongst each other)
- Man 1: Whimper! I'm just a shelf stacker...
Bear Factoids[edit | edit source]
- Bears are large and brown. Except for the baby ones.
- Bears derive their name from a football team in Chicago.
- It is estimated that bears kill over two million salmon a year. Attacks by salmon on bears are much rarer.
My logic is practically unbearable!