“I think it might snap!”
It is also worth mentioning that some crackpots have taken to rotating up pyramidal shapes recently; do not be fooled by this nonsense, for it simply cannot be good, no matter what anyone says. There is simply no tradition of rotation that allows such to be done – superglue, marbles and marinated keyboards be damned!
Still, random glob rotation can produce somewhat similar shapes, and it is perfectly alright even when so occurs, because they are not identical to pyramidal shapes, and only exact shapes are totally and irredeemably evil beyond all hope, whereas all other rotations are divine. Which brings me to the flavors...
There are many flavors of rotation. The most common are listed right at the end of the article for your inconvenience. Now for something completely different:
Meep! Meep! Meepit meep!
MEEP MEEP MEEP!
- Eeble – what those who do not eat rotation for breakfast every day are
- Sense – precisely what living entirely on a diet of rotations amount to
- Bleab – another article that deals with rotation; doing so contrary to scripture, it is clearly heretical
Now for that list:
- Pixelated rotations - a true retro masterpiece. Very tasty.
- Choppy rotations - typically a sign of a weak preparation, but nonetheless they have their charm; just make sure good hygiene is maintained.
- Smooth rotations - mmm!
- Illogical rotations - blehahahahahaha!
- Random rotations - they tend to make me somewhat dizzy, but without a doubt, their exotic taste more than makes up for it.
- Randumb rotations - they toatallyt rocksk lol!