Yorkshire pudding from Brooklyn
Where can you find Yorkshire pudding anyways?
From the bakery.
The one in Yorkshire.
Really? I thought it would be from Brooklyn, considering this page is entitled Yorkshire pudding from Brooklyn.
Well you've been double-misled, because I was thinking moreso of Yorkshire pudding from Dillydale.
Yorkshire pudding from Brooklyn has been noted to contain significantly high amounts of Brooklyn rage, but this has been carefully balanced with the appropriate proportion of Yorkshire charm. They're made in practically the same way one would make versatile scrolls at five in the morning.
To make Yorkshire pudding from Brooklyn
You will need
- Whip ingredients together using an electric beater until set into a semisolid mixture.
- Allow to rise.
- Abandon the pudding, don your headset and start raving.
- Congratulations! The pudding now has a mind of its own, takes up your entire bakery, is slowly suffocating you and may or may not be extremely breakable.
- Wear helmet in case of calamity.
- Wear protective eyewear in case of disaster.
- Wear shinpads, shinguards and shin protectors in case of extreme breakage.
Brooklyn pudding from Yorkshire
Hey, guess what I just realised? Brooklyn pudding doesn't even exist. You know what this means? UK SUPREMACY! You've gotta give Brooklyn credit, though, for being the birthplace of Brooklyn rage. Yorkshire rage just doesn't have the same ring to it, y'know? 'Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it— actually that might not be such a good idea, she could get that ring caught in machinery. She's not very good with machinery.