“Trust me when I tell you that we here at Illogicopedia strive to bring you only the very best in mediocrity.”
Over the years the Illogicopedian Empire has created and cultivated a wide range of projects. It is our hope that you will find at least one of these projects moderately satisfactory.
- Illogicopedia: a wiki project dedicated to creating an insane repository of words put together in no particular order.
- IllogiDictionary: the lexicon of illogic.
- IllogiNews: all the news in fits of print.
- IllogiBooks: an Illogicopedia project dedicated to providing you with a free collection of absolutely useless textbooks.
- IllogiGames: why edit when you can play games?
- IllogiTV: Illogicopedia's own video channel.
- IllogiMusic: random, basically nonsensical song lyrics and out of tune instruments.
- The Illogicopedian Times: a nearly-weekly e-paper manned (and womanned) by writers who couldn't cut it at IllogiNews.
- IllogiToons: showcasing cartoon scripts designed by our users.
- Ten Reasons Why…: because why not?
- Illogicopedia Quotes: Illogicopedia's unofficial chatroom logs database.
- HowTo...: the best place to find instructions on all the things you never really needed instructions to figure out.
- Fake Cheats: 100% false video game tips and cheats.
- Illogicopedia's Top Tens: where opinion is fact.
- Vandalpedia: a mini-wiki project for editors who like to make a mess of things.