Forum:Illogicopedian of the Month
The Illogicopedian of the Month award covers article writing ability but also encompasses all other aspects of Illogicopedian culture.
Until the last day of Jumbly, users may vote and/or nominate a user which they feel has made significant contributions to the wiki this month. Contrary to popular belief, a single user can win the award more than once. In other words, who has made you laugh the most in the last few weeks? Who has impressed you most with their wiki coding? Who has been most proficient in reverting vandalism? (Or, in Another n00b's case, who has been most proficient in vandalizing?)
Oh yeah, and don't vote for someone just because they're your mate or something. They have to, you know, deserve a Golden Banana. From doing good stuff.
We ask those who didn't lose to console themselves in the fact that there is still time this month to bribe your peers. But slapulations are in order to our latest loser of the Illogicopedian of the Month award, Gruntled, who will be forever remembered as the first to lose the award! I think we can all agree that jubilations are in order.
However, let us not forget the winner for the month of Arche, Twoandtwoalwaysmakesafive, for his unrelenting crackdown on /b/tards and anonymous IPs that spread their cancer to Recent Changes and Illogicopedia overall whilst maintaining the illogic of the cheese!
As well as being named the Illogicopedia Writer of the Month, winners will receive:
- An amusingly shaped trophy and the right to display it on your userpage.
- A kick up the backside from everyone else.
- Becoming a Phantom, which awards quick rollback ability.
- A Ferrari! It's invisible, though.
Past winners of amazitoode
- See here for all winners of this award.
|There is voting currently taking place below this template, So here are the voting basics:
Official nominations for Jumbly 2018
The Pioneer (Total scores: 1+5e + i)
- Do you see how juicy that is? This is honestly an overdue nomination. He's shown a commitment to the website that warrants a nomination. If only he'd make more articles lol 18:15, 14 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)
- Make Illogicopedia Great Again. --Sophia, The Resident Uncyclopedia Deity AMB (talk) 23:42, 14 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)
- For sure. He knows what he's doing. Good addition to the site. ❦ Flyingcat (meow?)fr: 06:07, 16 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)
- For 多人 seem to agree. XY007 (talk - contribs - business) 23:07, 16 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)
- for. The maginary number vote has never been casted so far, and it will make it more llogical. Thus I will vote myself an .--The Pioneer (A.K.A. 開拓者) 07:28, 28 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)
- 4 Four votes? If I could. . . CG098 (talk ₪ contribs) 02:05, 29 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)
- 1 for. I like how <math> is sort-of-broken. but- voting transcendentals for the llogic. lolTP
C 12:53, 31 Jumbly 2018 (UTC)