Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to avoid hacking
Passwords that are NOT good
Make a good password.
- Password (How easy is that?
- 12345 (even the Sesame Street kids don't use that anymore.
- Whatever your name is (most likely the worst)
- Something you say a lot.
- Justin Bieber (That is never good for anything)
- Justin Bieber
- Did I say Justin Bieber before?
How to be dumb and not avoid it
Here are the 2 worst ways.
1. Reveal your password to others
This is an example:
- Kiki: I am psychic. I predict you will have your account hacked.
- Bobby: No way! You call yourself a "psychic"? You'll never get my password!!
- Kiki: Yes I will.
- Bobby: How? There's no way.
- Kiki: Well it's very easy to hack if you make your password "Bobby"...
- Bobby: Haha! Why would I make my password "Bobby"? That's dumb! My password is "chocolate"!
- Kiki: Epic Fail! You revealed your password! Bwahahaha!
2. Erase this article and replace it with all account details
Hey, not only will you be hacked, Illogicopedia can boot you off.
How much time you have until somebody hacks your account.