The Typical Waiting on a Line at the Bank Conversation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Person 1 starts a conversation with Person 2, who is in front of Person 1 on the line.
- Person 1: Long line, eh?
- Person 2: Yeah.
- Person 1: Oh where did you get that cup of coffee, I haven't seen a coffee shop around here?
- Person 2: Ummm.. There's a Starbucks down the Road.
- Person 1: Really? Is it new?
- Person 2: No man, that's been there for years.
- Person 1: Really? I've never seen it. I probably whizz right by it on my way to work.
- Person 2: Yea... I've been getting coffee from that Starbucks for years.
- Person 1: Is it any good?
- Person 2: The espressos aren't bad.
- Person 1: Yeah my friend said that Starbucks had good expresses.
- Person 2: Yep.
- Person 1: After I bank this check I'm grabbin' an espresso.
- Person 2: Yeah, they're good.
- Person 1: Man, how bout this line, eh?
- Person 2: Yeah, I usually never get stuck in lines when I come here normally.
- Person 1: I know same with me, same with me.
- Person 2: Were gettin' closer.
- Person 1: A couple more people.
- Person 2: OK, I'm up.
Person 2 cashes his check
- Person 2: Alright you have a good one, and a good espresso.
- Person 1: OK, thanks man.
|Typical Conversations||Madden | AIM | Phone | Gangsta | McDonald's | Redneck | Waiting on Line at a Bank | Bathroom Stalls
Idiotic | Emo | My dog | My head