The Typical Bathroom Stall Conversation
- Warning: this article contains toilet humor.
Person 1 hears grunting from the stall next to him, he decides to check out what's wrong
- Person 1: Hey everything alright over there?
- Person 2: Urgh... Uh... Wha?
- Person 1: Is everything alright?
- Person 2: Not really, I kinda ate a burger I didn't realize it has cheese on it.
- Person 1: What's wrong with cheese?
- Person 2: I'm lactose intolerant.
- Person 1: Ah... So are ya gettin' it out?
- Person 2: Part of it is slidin' out as we spea-. Uh.... Ah.. I got it out.
- Person 1: So is everything okay now?
- Person 2: S***! There's no more toilet paper!
- Person 1: Oh, that's not good.
- Person 2: Do you got any left?
- Person 1: Nope. What about the third stall?
- Person 2: Can ya check it?
- Person 1: Sure.
Person 1 goes over to check the third stall and opens the door
- Person 1: Oh crap, there's an old guy.
- Old Guy: What in tarnation? Who are you? I'm callin' the police.
- Person 1: Woah, all I want is some toilet paper.
- Old Guy: Oh, take this.
The old guy hands him a roll of toilet paper. Person 1 throws it over the stall to Person 2 uses it and flushes.
- Person 2: Oh crap!
- Person 1: What?
- Person 2: It clogged!
- Person 1: Oh my god, what are we gonna do? Oh my god!!!
Person 2 rushes out of the stall with water rushing out of the toilet
- Person 2: Oh my god! I see a turd.
- Person 1: Okay, we need to find a plunger.
- Person 2: Oh, I see one.
- Person 1: Where?
- Person 2: Oh my god! The old man took it!
- Person 1: Hey, old man, come back here!
They run out of the bathroom and chase the old man
- Person 2: I can catch up to him.
Person 2 tackles the old man
- Person 2: We got him.
Person 1 sees guacamole on a table
- Person 1: Is that guacamole?
- Person 2: I love guacamole.
They proceed to eat the guacamole and forget about the bathroom; and washing their hands...
|Typical Conversations||Madden | AIM | Phone | Gangsta | McDonald's | Redneck | Waiting on Line at a Bank | Bathroom Stalls
Idiotic | Emo | My dog | My head