Articles 'n' stuff.
Only the ones that are finished, that is. I'm going to go back through my unfinishte articles and expand them. Most recent at top, er, we think.
- Delta Airlines
- Andy Warhol (vital)
- Team Rocket's Base: 9 Arche 2017, from 9:30 to 9:51.
- Class warfare
- Midnight Oil
- Social vegetarianism
- New Zealand
- West Xylophone
- Election 2016 Coverage
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Car Rental Scenario
- List of internet phenomena (honestly, what?)
- Vindows Wista
- Cards Against Humanity
- The Oregon Trail
- Moon landing conspiracy
- Afterlife Management Board
- Lord Quinoa
- Elemental Melons
- Principia Zimizmia
- Møøse (my excuse for a Monty Python reference)
- Iguana (my craziest page so far)
- Is: A Retrospective (based on an old featured article)
- Laptop (still crazy)
- Slovakia (I love country articles)
- Paper frog (a planned collaboration)
- Corporate jargon (made courtesy of cbsg.sourceforge.net)
- ...with SAVINGS!!! (an Uncyclopedia in-joke)
- What to do if you find a Giratina in your bathtub (a Pokemon reference)
- Cheese poetry (based on what Gruntled said/emitted once)
- The Book of Hindley (still working on it)
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
- Mist weasel / Sundanese language (articles that got huffed on Uncyc)
- Anita Sarkeesian
- Wheat (vital)
- Mood music
- Axis Powers Hetalia (my oldest article - still working on it)
These get their own category.
Not many here.
With Felis Lupis:
- INDEFINITELY ON HOLD
With Island Monkey:
With the community:
- Pointless Rampage Jackson (the first word in the title describes basically how I feel about this article)
Moved from Uncyc
- Heartagram (on VFD 26/4/16)
And that's it. Yeah. Bye!