Creepy Clowns are the second most numerous Clown species currently in existence, with the Scary Clown being the only living Clown species to surpass them in number. Creepy Clowns are creepy, there is no other way to describe them.. their just plain creepy..
Creepy Clowns resemble Scary Clowns only instead of being scary they are creepy - everyone knows that there is a great difference between being scary and being creepy. Of course some exceptionally stupid people confuse Creepy Clowns with Scary Clowns despite this and thus an official Q&A style quiz has been created:
- Question 1: "is the clown you see scary?"
- Answer 1: "Yes" (response: "Scary Clown")
- Answer 2: "No" (see Question 2)
- Question 2: "is the clown you see creepy?"
- Answer 1: "Yes" (response: "Creepy Clown")
- Answer 2: "No" (see Question 1)
Related Clown Species
The Creepy Clown is related to the Scary Clown but due to the fact there is a large difference between being scary and being creepy the two Clown species are seen as being rather distant.
Relationship With Humans
Creepy Clowns are generally harmless towards humans but creep us the heck out, Creepy Clowns simply can not exist without creeping out nearby humans.
Creepy Clowns are hunted by very few predators in the wild due to the fact they are so darn creepy - however a notable exception is the Invisible Mime, which acts as the main predator of Creepy Clowns in their natural habitat.
- Scary Clowns - Agh!
- Sad Clowns - a Clown species known for being constantly sad, which is kind of sad.
- McClowns - an aggressive Clown species famous for inhabiting burger joints.
- Common Clowns - the common Clown, universally hated but hey - least it's not a Mime.
- Angry Clowns - a Clown species known for being constantly angry.
- Crazy Clowns - a Clown species that is completely insane... even for Clowns...