Forum:Post your own VFF-worthy articles here!
Useful links[edit source]
Easy access VFF nom-box[edit source]
Enter the full name of the article below. <createbox> type=create prefix=Illogicopedia:VFH/ preload=Template:VFH_page editintro=Template:VFH_start buttonlabel=Nominate width=40 </createbox>
Hey people. It's difficult trawling through Illogicopedia hoping to stumble upon something to nom for VFF. So, to try and get things rolling with the features once more, I'd like for people to post their own/other peoples' featureable articles here -- no need for Pee Review and all that gumph -- and I or some other enterprising member of the 'community' will read and hopefully nominate it for feature.
The 'goal', if there is one, is to create a kind of informal reading list of potential featureables, an interim posting place for peoples' own favourite non-featured stuff, to quickly bring it to the attention of the community at large.
Please try and limit it to one or two of your own articles per week to keep the list rolling, and I'll add an example or two to get us started. If this idea achieves any sort of success I'll consider checking it as often as poss. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 19:51, 14 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
Reading list[edit source]
- The base for mental unhealth (Nommed) -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 19:51, 14 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- Squid (Birth Control Device), or anything else by THE —rms talk 02:04, 15 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- Codpiece Testostereich • (ballsack) 02:09, 15 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- Nommed. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 13:31, 16 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- YouTube Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111//////////1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!@@@@@!11///--Galanoth 21:01, 18 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- Already nommed, dude, but the admins are reluctant to feature it until it's finished. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 13:08, 19 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- As for me...
- Roy G. Biv
- Something Stupid This Way Cometh
- The Battle of My Room
- Nommed. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 13:08, 19 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)
- Saving the Village
- Seven (it already failed cos no one voted for it)
- HowTo:Play in a lawnmower —rms talk 20:57, 18 Jeremy 2010 (UTC)