1 (09/01/07–03/06/07) • 2 (06/06/07–20/11/07) • 3 (23/11/07–26/05/08)
4 (30/06/08–02/07/08) • 5 (7/7/08–3/08/08) • 6 (03/08/08–11/09/08)
7 (11/09/08–10/10/08) • 8 (11/10/08–10/12/08) • 9 (11/12/08–08/04/09)
10 (09/04/09–14/07/09) • 11 (20/07/09–10/12/09) • 12 (16/01/10–17/10/10)
13 (04/11/10–04/05/11) • 14 (08/05/11–25/12/11) • 15 (29/12/11–28/01/16)
|Crikey, it's my talk page.if you wanna|
New comments at ze bottom, please.
Do you like gladiator movies?
Awfully nice to see you around lately. (kaizum me) 07:42, 28 Jeremy 2016 (UTC)
- Nah, never even seen Ben Hur. So I dunno if it's about gladioli or what.
- I like to keep an open mind about these things though - bring on Russell Crowe!
- Also, cheers. :) -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 22:08, 3 Farbleum 2016 (UTC)
- Gladioli sounds faintly like some sort of pasta. Operator XY - (Conversal :: Editations - 5,602 and counting!) 22:26, 3 Farbleum 2016 (UTC)
Probably not dangerously imbalanced, to the point of unusuality
Does that last bit work? If not, then don't talk to me. This isn't my domain, nor is it my turn to delete anything. And... at the end of the day, we've a deity who can't make pasta, nor spell. Operator XY - (Conversal :: Editations - 5,602 and counting!) 22:46, 22 Arche 2016 (UTC)
- That's the spirit! This is the internet - claim ownership of nothing just in case it is immoral, illegal or annoys Silent Penguin.
- What're we talking 'bout again here? Sorry, me hearing isn't as good as it used to be back in 2006. :P -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 22:49, 22 Arche 2016 (UTC)
Ew, I came.
I like your spunk, soldier. Report to my office for immediate debriefing. Now stand up straight in the middle!
Reporting in at 0900 hours Pacific Time for the debriefing involving an undisclosed procedure as described in a conversation with Commanding General S. Penguin, sir!17:13, 24 Arche 2016 (UTC)
A full year has passed.
Any developments on your considerations? I have been relatively patient, y'know. I still stand by my claim in which the inherent momentary unavailability of admins is a profound issue when it comes to fending off aginst potential vandals and spammers.04:26, 25 Arche 2017 (UTC)
I have attempted to create an account with your website, but it recognizes my actions as "harmful" and accuses me of being a spambot. I can assure you that I have no intentions of bringing spam nor bringing potential harm to your website, I just want to contribute to your inherently illogical community (if you would define it as that). I wanted to create the account under the username "Walkie Commie" or "Commie Talkie" (no, I am not a Communist, I just wanted to satirize their ideology) but the system thought that I was a spambot. 126.96.36.199
- Nevermind. It seems to have let me through after my 4th attempt, this time with a different password. Commie Talkie (talk) 06:00, 26 Arche 2016 (UTC)
You are missed
I'd be thrilled if you made an occasional appearance. Hope all is well. We are doing well ourselves. Cheers!(kaizum me) 05:02, 17 Arply 2017 (UTC)
Are you amenable to helping us knight a new admin? (kaizum me) 00:39, 28 Arply 2017 (UTC)