“But don't you know what today is?”
Surprise Day is an annual tradition that occurs - how am I even supposed to know when it happens? That's a surprise. All I can let you know is that last year, apparently, it was on a Tuesday. The celebrations and festivities on this day have a tendency to cause coffee jitters among
people such as Harmony.
Celebrations have been known to involve
- Filling a book with butterflies without crushing them, and then letting the butterflies frighten your girlfriend
- Jumping out of bushes and trees and frightening randoms
- Disguising as bushes and trees and frightening randoms
- Making siren noises to frighten the DJ
- Building a frighteningly accurate robotic replica of yourself
- Pretending to lose consciousness and frightening the mechanic
- Using frightening supernatural abilities to emerge from the fountain
- Giving your friend a rather frightening possessed tulip
- Putting the tyres back
This is getting kinda weird.
You said it, brother