Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ice Cream is a squishy, creamy material that dinosaurs eat.
History[edit | edit source]
Ice Cream was first invented by Mel Gibson in 1882 (AKA Age of the calculators dipped in cheese).
What Is Ice Cream Anyways?[edit | edit source]
The yogurt ate the pastrami.
What?[edit | edit source]
THE YOGURT ATE THE PASTRAMI!!! (up until the 16th century when shrek came out)
Why? The Pastrami Was Innocent! Innocent!!!![edit | edit source]
Spaghetti in a cheese grater.
How Do You Make Ice Cream?[edit | edit source]
- Get out a bowl.
- Fill the bowl up with artifically-flavored lard.
- Throw in some rotten eggshells.
- Dump in some uncooked chicken legs.
- Throw in all of your personal belongings.
- Toss your Grandma into the bowl and watch her melt to nothingness.
- Stand up, pull your pants down, and crap into the mixture. This is important, it gives the ice cream its unique taste.
And there you have it! A perfect bowl of Ice Cream!
And that is all you need to know about Ice Cream. Now go play in traffic or something.