Hello everyone![edit source]
And say goodbye to Rick! Leave new messages at the bottom, please.
Don't say I didn't warn you, but I apologize; I must take a leave of absence, at least for a little while, from IRC and mostly from the wiki; family issues, and I'm being forced to head off to a different city wherein my family has little access to the internet. As such, I won't be on too often. Again, nothing I can do here. Asema 00:49, 25 Arply 2007 (UTC)
What is the process here then? De-Op and have a part time admin? or label him as Missing in action and put a Temp admin template on the user page of the new admin?
Question For asema, is this the lack of internet a pertinent thing? do we completely replace you or just have a temp admin? --Silent PenguinLeave Me Alone 16:34, 25 Arply 2007 (UTC)
I know what it's like to have no interbutts, :P
But yeah, I just made (the latest issue of Sixteen-Bit Theatre). You should make the next one...
Go get 'em.
I'll be missing for a month. Asema 20:52, 26 Arply 2007 (UTC)
- Ah ok thanks--Silent PenguinLeave Me Alone 15:03, 27 Arply 2007 (UTC)
HOLY CRAP, IT'S ASEMA[edit source]
Dude! I thought you were, like, gone and stuff! You're back!
/me shoots into the air
- Holy crap! I'm here!
/me shoots into the air too
Asema 23:54, 30 Jumbly 2007 (UTC)
To answer your question...[edit source]
To answer the (unsigned) question you left on my talk page, yes, I plan on sticking around. I like it here, actually. It's a fun little place :) Googolplex 02:30, 6 Ergust 2007 (UTC)
Upon your return[edit source]
Testostereich says, "Huzzah! YOU, my brother, have proved your chivalry. I knight thee an illogicopedian sir/dame for your services to the site! NOW COME JOIN US AT THE ROUND TABLE, you might want to watch out for the wobbly chair leg though
i made this for dedicated users, which includes you, well done!! --(ballsack) 18:59, 1 Serpeniver 2007 (UTC) •
Empires of Fire[edit source]
Hey, what's going on there? I got mistakenly banned following a 420chan raid, I got unbanned, and my account got suspended until the 10th. The entire site's set to only allow viewing by registered users.
See if you can get in and ask what's going on with my account and whatever?
E-MAIL MEH[edit source]
theflameysnake at yahoo.com
For your enjoyment[edit source]
- all your articles are long. :) --Silent PenguinLeave Me Alone 23:22, 19 Octodest 2007 (UTC)
IllogiGames:Conspiracy - Great Idea[edit source]
Good idea, you have my full support. I added a few items and myself as a somewhat minor/[athetic character (tea boy). You can change them back if you want. Have you got a plan for this game and how big do you envision it to be? Are you going to use the patented IllogiGame formula of:
- Option 5+ (optional)
--(ballsack) 17:55, 31 Octodest 2007 (UTC) •
- Actually, yeah, I was planning to... halfways. If the player has a lockpick, I might not list it as an option; they'll have to append /Lockpick to the URL to try to use it. In short, not every option is going to be on the list. It adds a bit more depth than the average IllogiGame.
Acorn Day[edit source]
Happy Acorn Day!
Weird Template on my User page[edit source]
You put a strange template on my userpage and I don't know what it is about. I just want to know what it is there for. Please reply on my talk page. Thank you. - User:Cheeseboy
- I think you mean the warning template... well, it's a warning, a warning before you get banned. --Ryan A. Taylor 05:29, 13 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
Recent Blocking[edit source]
Thanks for that, they were annoying --(ballsack) 10:25, 17 Jeremy 2008 (UTC) •
- Speaking of which, what did they do? I can't see anything other than poor articles
- Thanks asema. They vandalised Big Brrother, Metal flower
A change of IP adress at my high school means that the three vandals above can go on again, since they go to my high school. The users are User:Stunts and User:Tom Up the blades please block them before they start vandalising again. U Gay Boy Benedict Thanks,Ben Blade 16:41, 21 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
I dunno, they haven't done anything yet? --(ballsack) 17:12, 21 Jeremy 2008 (UTC) •
- Okay, look they haven't done anything yet so it'd be unfair to block them. However I'll keep my eye on them. --(ballsack) 18:30, 21 Jeremy 2008 (UTC •
Asema Would You[edit source]
Like To Join I'm An Illogicopedia Member Get Me Out Of Here
I'd Like To Report Someone[edit source]
Can I Report The User Benedict Blade Bcuz he vandalised my page Thanks
- I Am Warn (And So Are You!) --Sir Asema Politics Complaint Inbox or Outbox 17:16, 28 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
Pledging my support to the cause[edit source]
I support you man. I say, regardless of whining we hold this article improvement drive. Maybe have something on the forum about it - a week of article trashing and improvement or something? --(ballsack) 13:29, 29 Jeremy 2008 (UTC) •
- Alright, thanks. Yeah, I agree with that -- a week of plunging as per Seppy would be awesome. --Sir Asema Politics Complaint Inbox or Outbox 13:30, 29 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
My idea[edit source]
specify block[edit source]
I would like to know why my IP adress was blocked please. if you remember. and why I couldn't post the template to get the block reveiwed on my user page. or make a new account.--220.127.116.11 13:46, 31 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
- I thought you were spamming. --Sir Asema Politics Complaint Inbox or Outbox 15:50, 31 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
Ip PERMBLOCK[edit source]
Please can you block the ip which toby and euan keep on vandalising permanantly because my and ryan found ou toby has 5 sockpuppets and euan has 3. ALL THE NOOBS OVER THE PAST WEEK HAVE BEEN SOCKPUPPETS.
--iI Kjm.Rt Ii 11:16, 2 Farbleum 2008 (UTC)
User Block[edit source]
Can You Block Benedict Blade Bcuz He Is Reporting Me 4 Doin Nothing And Also He Vandalised My Page. User:Toby D!!kk
In fact i'm here to report toby about the folowing picture:
File:KILL BEN.png (image saying 'BENDY DICK!' – removed --Fluffalizer 01:27, 3 Farbleum 2008 (UTC))
Thanks Sir Asema for getting ben blade off me back.
Hi, I am Raggle Fraggle King. You have been invited to become a member of THE bA jIBBLE pARTY, a new political party. Visit our page 4 more info. Join if you want. Thank you, 00:38, 29 Farbleum 2008 (UTC)
Come back ya dumb bar-stool! Come back![edit source]
Yeah, just seeing if you're there. We had an imposter of you the other day :P --(ballsack) 16:50, 2 Arply 2008 (UTC) •
- Nice to see you're back. It may be a little late but I've started planning on paper for the conspiracy. --(ballsack) 21:31, 6 Aym 2008 (UTC) •
I take it you've seen how the conspiracy's expanded then[edit source]
- P --(ballsack) 09:36, 23 Aym 2008 (UTC) •
What?! We all thought you were dead! YOU NEVER VISITED US BACK AT HOME!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK WE FELT? WE WERE SO SO WORRIED FOR YOU ASEMA! WORRIED!
- Beyond having to be thrown every which way, I've had a lot of work to do, primarily on various other things. On a less serious note, I left because I really had no good ideas and felt like I was dead weight to the wiki. Not so anymore!
Thanks. And yes, there will be disciplinary prowess. But no widespread bans. That's not what I have in mind... yet. --Asema 04:40, 6 Ditzimber 2009 (UTC)
Mr. Negro[edit source]
You're obviously too dead/having frantic sex with household objects to log in, but congratulations on having cat featured. Or should that be concatulations? >;-) (ballsack) 12:58, 28 Yoon 2010 (UTC) •
IRC? how? no one uses ?pedia's chat, it's a dead old rat. we use skype nowadays.
- Yeah, I haven't actually *been* on the channel. Like I said, I'm on freenode 99% of the time, just idling at the very least. You use Skype, then? Is there a channel or something?
Oh, come on, I doubt you're a loser if you're still around here and editing -- that's better than I've managed in recent days. And hey, I was a loser at one point -- I should know. :P --Asema 04:25, 1 Ergust 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, there's a channel, check the chatroom page over there /points
- also, staying here and editing is exactly what makes me a loser, i'm glued to the computer refreshing recent changes every 38 seconds looking for signs of life —rms talk 04:28, 1 Ergust 2010 (UTC)
Since you've shown up in the past two months...[edit source]
Mind showing up again and giving some input here addressing the current lack of administrators showing up and a proposal that you lot op a new one? ~ *shifty eyes* (talk) • (stalk) -- 20101019 - 18:52 (UTC)
The only time you edited all last year was my birthday. Coincedence? I think not. (ballsack) 16:24, 13 Jeremy 2011 (UTC) •
Where are you? --(AMB) (XAR) (BKYE) Sophia, The Resident Uncyclopedia Deity (talk) 19:13, 25 Jeremy 2016 (UTC)