Forum:Illogicopedian of the Month
The Illogicopedian of the Month award covers article writing ability but also encompasses all other aspects of Illogicopedian culture.
Until the last day of Ergust, users may vote and/or nominate a user which they feel has made significant contributions to the wiki this month. Contrary to popular belief, a single user can win the award more than once. In other words, who has made you laugh the most in the last few weeks? Who has impressed you most with their wiki coding? Who has been most proficient in reverting vandalism?
Oh yeah, and don't vote for someone just because they're your mate or something. They have to, you know, deserve a Golden Banana. From doing good stuff.
We ask those who didn't win to console themselves in the fact that there is always this month. But congratulations to our latest winner of the Illogicopedian of the Month award, Mars Cadbury, who received the rather amusingly (and tastily) shaped trophy to display on their userpages forever!
- 1 Awards!
- 2 Official nominations for Ergust
As well as being named the Illogicopedia Writer of the Month, winners will receive:
- An amusingly shaped trophy and the right to display it on your userpage.
- A kick up the backside from everyone else.
- Becoming a Phantom, which awards quick rollback ability.
- A Ferrari! It's invisible, though.
Past winners of amazitoode
- See here for all winners of this award.
|Please note that the multiple vote rule is no longer in effect.|
|There is voting currently taking place below this template, So here are the voting basics:
Official nominations for Ergust
- For. I support this thng right here. Mars Cadbury 12:26, 21 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- Comment - Uh... he has. --T3 15:42, 1 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- With one of the largest margins ever, as well. Don't rule out collusion, however.. :P -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 17:54, 1 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- Nom and 'gainst I am SO back!--Colonel Sanders 21:08, 1 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- Yes against and what not, only regestered for 2 minutes and I'm hating on you already o_O --Frosty 10:54, 13 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- I feel so loved. ~ 17:54, 13 Aym 2011
Another n00b (Talk •
- Nom and for. Might be a controversial one, but the contribs don't lie. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 13:18, 21 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- For Former EDiot who can seemingly carry on a coherent conversation--Colonel Sanders 15:06, 21 Aym 2011 (UTC)
- Sure. Everything lies. But he's okay once you get past his complete and utter inability to make good leek soup. I mean, seriously, who burns leek soup? Although we're not voting for a cook here... an Illogicopedian. Yes. That he is. ~ 05:34, 22 Aym 2011