|Motto: "Honk if you smell something funny"|
|Prime Minister||A jar of mayonaisse|
|Religion||Zinc chromate putty, Robot Chicken Drippings God|
|Ethnic groups||Clowns, Babies, Range Rovers|
|Major imports||the clinically insane|
|National animal||Belching Hyena|
|Favourite pastime||eating pot brownies|
|Opening hours||1400 0238 GMT|
Demographic[edit | edit source]
It is presumed adults watch this drivel, but a number of youngsters and old farts are also swayed by this and other low-brow comedy shows like the news, or anything on PBS and BBC. Numerous references to genitalia assure a base following of young people.
Production value[edit | edit source]
Known as hostile to their user base, Williams Street, co-producers of Squinky And The Ozone and Terrible, Awful, Medicinal Sexy Puns, have launched a campaign to financially numb the minds of the 18-34 demographic. Once complete, the mission will be repeated in Canada and Venezuela. Additional measures may need to be taken in the case of non-English speakers.
In order to maintain a FOX-like objectivitity and fair, balanced comedy, we watchers frequently get assaulted by mind-numbing, chock full of saccharine advertisements, meant to discourage drug use among the youth. I mute the TV, substituting my own dialog for the retarded drivel presented as a public cervix by Cartoon Network.
Television programs on Adult Swim[edit | edit source]
- American Dad!: Basically an animated version of FOX News.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force: An absurdist cartoon about anamorphic food byproducts living in New Jersey.
- Delocated: He's a masker-flasker-daster
- Family Guy: Unfunny version of the Simpsons
- Frisky Dingo: A nature documentary about the mating habits of dingoes.
- Harvey Birdman:
- Home Movies:
- Moral Orel:
- Robot Chicken: Stop motion pornography.
- Sealab 2021:
- The Boondocks:
- The Drinky Crow Show: An animated version of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- The Venture Brothers:
- Titan Maximum: Stop motion mecha pornography.
- Tom Goes To The Mayor: A documentary about Tom Lastname and his various attempts to assassinate Major McCheese.
- Infomercials: Consistently good, if not the only decent part. Hold on, I need a second... *deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Adult Swim realistic daily affirmations (partially paraphrased)[edit | edit source]
“These people... the continual lies we tell ourselves and others... fuck. OK, fine, there needs some social glue in a cohesive, motivated society.I guess I'm some kind of weirdo radical, with my obsession with reality and annoying desire to understand stuff”
I am capable of several things.
I definitely may try to achieve my goals.
I could probably learn from my many mistakes.
There's no limit to what I can do if I lie to myself.