Martian Luther looking fabulous.
Some guy who was on a diet of worms or something.
| Prominent Prose of the Randomly Indiscriminate Time Period: Martian Luther
| Did You No? Yes! But did you know...
- ...that there is no theoretical limit to the number of questions I can type, one after the other, day after day, year after year, light year after light year, polymorphism after head over heals, ass over teacup, Irish whiskey from Dimension 9?
- ...and that the doorbell was stuck again on Thursday, and that we had to call the nun who owns the place to get a plumber to call a CPA for advice about werewolves?
- ...and that Where wolves are, so falls Witchita Falls?
- ...that a cannon that shoots pissed off tigers is currently legal in the state of New Hampshire?
- ...that I shouldn't be here right now?
- ...you live on a planet? Yeah! You're an earth person!
- ...that salt burns orange?
- ↑ A trap to catch people who think a light year is a measure of time. Once entranced by the text of this sentence, they will become subject to my will. I will insinuate them into the highest levels of the music world, and flood the world with Alternative Cheese Rock.
- ...that Bcbkye is still watching you after ten years? He's standing in the very same spot in the corner of your room.
- ...that Nmesh are to belong all your base?
- ...that most English surnames mean exactly what they sound like?
- ...that 'quotes' "are" „very“ „very” «very» ‹weird?›
- ...that taht... ...wonk uoy did tuB !seY ?oN uoY diD
- ...that the light in Sophie's eyes went out bit by bit?
- ...that I too am a loathsome tobacco man?
- ...and that my mom knows I smoke?
- ...that I'm a loathsome tobacco man?
- ...that no monkeys were harmed in the writing of Illogicopedia articles?
- ...that this, as well?
More DYKs – Add your own >>>
| Mindless sandalism
This evening I decided to clean out the Augean stables that is my email inbox. I found this lovely piece of spam, which I deem worthy of archiving as Illogic of the highest order. Well, it's pretty weird, anyway...
- Hi. I wish you, I wish to be friends. We have met on the website of acquaintances. I am a beautiful and beautiful woman. I try to discover the man for severe relationship of a leg! i'll wait for your answer, very nice.
20 January 2025 00:00:00 UTC Trump's second (and final) term expire.
This thing is too wide on the main page again.
1 January 2258 00:00:00 UTC 2258
1 January 2020 00:00:00 UTC 2020, and the end of Flash
what has this world come to
Oh my lawn order! The tomatoes are coming.
I am going to write a book with stuff from the Vandalpedia template. I'll let you know when it's on sale in about 5 years. -- George Hamburg
Don't you know that hat is made from the hair of detained immigrant children? You should be ashamed of yourself.
A new era in vandalism has begun. Welcome, fools.
Fact: At any one time, there is a 98% chance that a vandal will appear to post pictures of a Richard in this section.
SANDALISM 2.0 EVERYONE
Huh, can I really vandalize this page?
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F*ck that error 503 on Usopedia which blew up my article :/
Chairs, tables, beds.
I do hope that's actually chocolate you're eating there.
did you know that vandalizing is the key to life? it's true. look it up, and also grab the graffiti - David Moore
da ba dee da ba die if i were green i would die
More... – Add your mad gibber >>>
|Topic||Last Edit||Last Author|
|MediaWiki updated to 1.31, and then 1.32 two weeks later because "what could go wrong?"||01:25, 6 Arche 2019||Twoandtwoalwaysmakesafive|
|Another milestone approaches||05:51, 5 Arche 2019||Twoandtwoalwaysmakesafive|
|Ill-tempered reindeer looking for trouble||05:46, 5 Arche 2019||Twoandtwoalwaysmakesafive|
|Illogicopedian of the Month||03:06, 12 Farbleum 2019||Sophia|
|Melee except the changelog had a stroke||04:03, 4 Farbleum 2019||Cg098|
|Chemistry templates||04:19, 2 Farbleum 2019||Cg098|
|MediaWiki updated to 1.30||05:16, 26 Jeremy 2019||Flyingcat|
|Let's get this show back on the road.||22:06, 15 Jeremy 2019||Hindleyite|
|Do we have any uuuuuh active crats?||14:23, 11 Jeremy 2019||The Pioneer|
|Illogiblog is back for 2019||13:33, 11 Jeremy 2019||Hindleyite|
|IRC and Discord||02:34, 11 Jeremy 2019||The Pioneer|
|Vandalpedia archiving||13:15, 10 Jeremy 2019||Hindleyite||
12 Years of Illogicopedia
Forged in the Golden Age of Humour Wikis, Illogicopedia remains at the forefront of Internet nonsense some twelve years later.
Back in 2005, Wikipedia jettisoned its humorous content to the Uncyclopedia, a shameless parody of the original free encyclopedia.
This in turn spawned Illogicopedia, which was first established at Wikia Scratchpad in late 2006. And just as Uncyc was born out of content restriction, Illogicopedia heralded a new dawn in inclusionism with its generous acceptance policy.
So it remains to this day - deletion is reserved for the very worst offenders. Even spam is salvaged, re-grilled and served with chopped bananas in the after dinner 'Nose Collection'.
While the aforementioned Golden Age passed some years ago, Illogicopedia powers ahead into a new era. An era free of drama and destructive vandalism. An era that will usher in hologram television, personal hover boards and the Ultimate Sandwich™.
Until they inevitably arrive, our newly-established Discord server will satiate our desire for conversation, providing the glue to keep Illogicopedia rolling through vandal attacks and server outages.
Aid Epoc Igolli! Acid Pile Igloo! Ideological Pi!
- — email@example.com (Harry Yack) 2019-01-11 15:13:00
Spambots Rule Illogiblog in 2019
A new year, a new trash can full of burning spam on the Illogiblog. Fans of salty meat substitute will be pleased to hear that in 2019, we still get at least forty of these tasty treats every week.
Not even the porky pong of their smouldering comrades can stop the spammers' barrage of artificially generated pseudo-conversation. Mr Takeshi, bring on the next batch of
brave moronic contenders forlornly hoping to survive the bonfire.
The Illogiblog is 'petrifying'? Finally, a spambot with a nose for nonsense. You are the very first of your kind to dispense with the flowery greetings and offer us the blatant, troubling truth. You win... my underpants.
Thank you, the article is very petrifying, hopefully it can be useful for everyone. -- Yesi Nurazizah
This 'guy' keeps leaving promos for his 'tactical' kilt store. He's so desperate that he wrote some code to circumvent Blogger's bot filter. Please buy his items or he mightn't be able to buy machine oil and bolts for his leaking metal groin. Thank you.
Utility kilt is comfortable and easy to wear.you can read this post. it is a good informative post on yours -- Tactical Kilt
Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again -- 龙大猫
Meanwhile, the above dude circumvented our CAPTCHA just to say that. What a waste, I wanted to hear about Libyan Rolexes and Nike handbags for the 1,000th time!
A tricky riddle to solve, but I think he's trying to say that Norway sucks. And it comes to something when you can't sell XBOXes to Scandinavia.
The coldest places are not the Arctic that is where the person does not have. Xbox -- Simuka Rafeal
I think I understand how these messages work now! The bots have realised that we are keeping the silliest ones for their sheer comedy value, and have started competing for the title of 'stupidest comment'. Any humans reading this have no chance of winning, so you'd better just forget those dreams of becoming a famous Internet writer.
monkey kate spade outlet online nike lunarglide coach factory -- Dong Dong23
- "Thanks for sharing Ishqbaaz" -- Singh. (This perfectionist deleted his post and reposted it after spotting his spelling errors. Better watch out, these bots are becoming more intelligent.)
- "My brother recommended I might like this website. He used to be entirely right" -- Taufik Setiawan. (That's right - he *used* to be, until Illogiblog stopped posting in 2016.)
- "Click here Click here Click here Click here" -- Neeti Kumar. (I clicked but did not receive a free holiday to my house. I requested my click back.)
Cheers, guys! All 2,000 spam messages from the period 2016-2018 have been deleted. To help prevent future spam, all new comments on posts older than 90 days will now be manually moderated.
Until our next dumpster fire, enjoy your hampork-hybrid lunchmeats. Chow and indeed ciao.
- — firstname.lastname@example.org (Harry Yack) 2019-01-10 13:54:00
Illogicopedia endorses Donald Trump
My fellow Illogicopedians,
I have long advocated for Illogicopedia to stand above the political fray, and get involved only in issues of vital importance, like establishing a research grant to develop invisible tube socks for astronaut giraffes. Where would we be if giraffes in space had to go bare-hooved, or were forced to appear to other space giraffes like they were not bare-hooved? Either alternative would be intolerable to a humane society.
However, we have faced a decline of the Illogicopedian community recently. We have lost much of what made Illogicopedia Illogicopedia. It seems that no one has their priorities in order. Those poor space giraffes! This will require us to compromise and join the political fray just this once.
On this one day of the year, I believe we should all be able to come together across party lines and nationalities to agree that there is only one candidate who upholds the principles our community stands for.
There is an answer, and that answer is Donald Trump. Donald Trump promises to put a freeze on Goth visitors entering our web site. This will help decrease our depression and angst levels. Also, he has promised to build a wall around our web site and then make Uncyclopedia pay the costs of constructing the wall. Donald Trump's common-sense solutions are exactly what we need to make Illogicopedia great again!
- — email@example.com (Nerd42) 2016-03-31 22:06:00
| Don't speak the lingo? (Don't worry, we can't either)
|You are currently reading the English language version of Illogicopedia. Started in 2007, it currently contains 10,953 pieces of junk known as articles. But did you know that Illogicopedia is available in a variety of other languages? Yep, and we're going to list them for you right now.
Request a language