User talk:Some WHAT!?/editcount
You see eiffel tower, all this project shit puts you miles up. YAY! I'm beating my brother!
- Plus, perhaps, the edits involved in the running of Eiffel Tower's Supermarket. Some WHAT!? number two 13:38, 25 Farbleum 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry to burst your bubble on this, but there's already a webaliser list here. Kudos on going through all the edit counts, though. Have a cookie! -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 19:46, 25 Farbleum 2008 (UTC)
- That list ranks users by edits in the main namespace. My list ranks users by total edits. And I'm guessing my numbers are more accurate, because I update them often. However, I'll split the cookie, because I thought my list was the only one. Some WHAT!? (talk) (contribs) (edit count) 20:01, 25 Farbleum 2008 (UTC)
I love this page, it keeps me on my toes :P (ballsack) 16:14, 11 Aym 2008 (UTC) •
Okay, so here are the changes that have taken place over the last month or so, since I last updated the count:
- MrMetalFLower has returned to 3rd place ahead of The Divine Fluffalizer.
- Silent Penguin has advanced in front of Ryan.
- Huge bob has both crossed the thousand line advanced in front of Kippers.
- Dxpenguinman has made a huge 3-place leap over the thousand line, advancing in front of Ben, Bob, and Kippers.
- THE has advanced in front of Elassint.
- Ragglefraggleking has advanded in front of both THE and Elassint and crossed the thousand line.
- XXL2oo has made a leap over Jojo Randomise, HelloolleH, and Cheeseboy, none of which have edited at all, and crossed the five hundred line.
- Readmesoon has been added to the list. He is in 21st place with EXACTLY five hundred edits.
- Some users went backwards, probably due to page deletions and ghosting.
- Duuude. Hindley and testes' article counts are ridiculous O.o MMF!→talk←/→admin(:D) 15:53, 3 Octodest 2008 (UTC)
WOW! I just jumped back ahead of Dxpenguinman, and finally beat toby! User:TheBladester/sig 21:42, 9 Octodest 2008 (UTC)
- It's easy to beat a blocked person. But considering this particular blocked person has over a thousand edits, maybe not. Some WHAT!? (talk) (contribs) (edit count) 19:30, 17 Octodest 2008 (UTC)
Okay, I just updated it again, and here are the noticeable differences:
- MrMetalFLower's count went above 3,000.
- Silent Penguin also crossed 3,000, and went into 4th place ahead of Fluffalizer.
- I forgot moved ahead of Fonchezzz.
- TheBladester sank underneath Toby. Odd. Very odd. Meanwhile Dxpenguinman moved ahead of both of them.
- Ragglefraggleking moved up FIVE PLACES, above Kippers, Huge bob, TheBladester, Toby, and Dxpenguinman.
- THE moved ahead of Kippers.
- Elassint crossed the thousand line.
- Readmesoon moved up two places past Asema and Thekillerfruitcake.
- HelloolleH moved up two places past XXL2oo and Jojo Randomise, and went over 500 edits.
- Nerd42 moved up three places past Jojo Randomise, Cheeseboy, and MathPoet, and also crossed the 500 line.
- Okay, never mind about the Ben/Toby one, I missed "Benedict Blade." Some WHAT!? (talk) (contribs) (edit count) 00:40, 23 Ditzimber 2008 (UTC)
And now, for the FIRST EDIT COUNT IN FIVE MONTHS!
- Testostereich is OVER TEN THOUSAND!
- Silent Penguin is at EXACTLY 3,333!
- Ben has passed Ragglefraggleking, putting himself in the top ten!
- THE has made over 500 edits, causing him to also pass Ragglefraggleking but stop 3 edits short of Ben. His jump is from #15 to #11.
- Readmesoon has made an equally huge jump, passing the thousand line and rising from #18 to #14.
- XXL2oo has been removed from the count for appearing to not exist.
- Nerd42 has also made the largest jump of all, rising over the thousand line from #23 to #16.
- Cheeseboy has sunk from 481 edits to only 3. Don't ask me why because I have no idea.
- If you think that's odd, MathPoet has gone down to only 1 edit.
- So is this like a competition or something? —rms talk 17:07, 31 Aym 2009 (UTC)
Here are the highlights of this edit count:
- Silent Penguin passed MrMetalFLower, becoming #3.
- T3canolis has passed I forgot, Ryan, and Fluffalizer.
- Ben has surpassed 2,000 edits and passed ahead of me and Fonchezzz.
- THE has passed me and Fonchezzz but has not yet reached 2,000.
- Ragglefraggleking has made a very large jump of almost 1,000 edits, rising from #13 to #8.
- Readmesoon has made almost 2,000 edits, rising from #15 to #5. APPLAUSE!
- Hindleyite: THE FIRST USER TO PASS 20,000 EDITS... W00T
- Could Readmesoon be about to catch up with Seppy? :O
- Ben moves into the top ten. I forgot who he replaced.
- Nerd42 comes back from the dead... and passes 2,000.
- Don't you just love watching Toby's edit count go DOWN?
- HelloolleH finally passes 1,000
- THE advanced in front of an inactive Ryan
- Galanoth joins the list at 19th, above Toby and below me
- ColbertNation joins the list 10 places down at 29th
- The retired Ginonater ranks 30th, just below ColbertNation and above Ljlego.
- T3 advances in front of the old guard admin MMF
- And our biggest story by far: RMS ADVANCES IN FRONT OF SEPPY
Not that it matters
But I tried to update this, but I can't because I cannot research the Editcount of people who have not registered on the new server. Once again, this doesn't matter, but could someone do something about this without breaking a sweat? --T3 02:23, 12 Jumbly 2014 (UTC)
6 years thy hath passed
And there is A more accurate one been made