William S. Burroughs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
William Seward Burroughs was a prolific writer who enjoyed killing bugs, shooting H, and communicating with aliens. He was also best friends with drunkard Jack Kerouac and pothead Allen Ginsberg.
Notable novels[edit | edit source]
- Naked Lunch: Basically Bill listing every dirty word known to mankind.
- The Soft Machine: A novel about the life of a soft serve ice cream machine.
- Junky: A cookbook dedicated to cooking with junk food.
- The Ticket That Exploded: A novel about a poor boy who finds a golden ticket that allows him to tour a dynamite factory.
Illogic facts[edit | edit source]
- He was a Scientologist until finally rejecting the faith.
- He would let his grass grow tall and then mow penis-like shapes in the hope that it would attract aliens.