Category:Pages that look like the things they're about
|Index of all Categories||Randumb category|
You know what they say, 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'. Just like that, 'self-reference is the sincerest form of humo(u)r', and likewise 'mangled proverbs are the funniest form of self-reference'.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Pages that look like the things they're about"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- A page filled with images of Ed Miliband
- A really short story
- Amateur Wiki Coding
- An article
- An article based on a JPG
- An article consisting of nothing more than twenty-three pictures of cake
- An article containing entirely made up words, random gibberish and complete nonsense
- An article made up of nothing but broken French
- An article that contains a cut-down version of "An article that contains nothing but a full stop" from Uncyclopedia
- An article that contains nothing but a cut-down version of itself that does not contain itself
- An article that contains nothing but a full stop
- An article written in the style of I cat tall the dark
- Article 9991
- Article! Article! Article! Article! Article!
- ASCII art