Cg098 is a guy who is perpetually behind the times.
Timeline of Cg098
- 2007: Cg098 starts playing RuneScape.
- 2010: Cg098 stops using dial-up.
- 2012: Cg098 is living in the interior of an outdated dwelling.
- 2015: Cg098 registers for ?pedia for the first time, under the username Cg097
- 2016: Cg098 registers for ?pedia for the second time, with the username Cg098, because he had forgot the password to Cg097.
- 2017: Cg098 posts old memes and stuff.
Cg098 in computing
Cg098 is a type of intermediate processor involved in small computational algorithms. Introduced to the market in 1994, it consists of vacuum tubes, which were obsolete well before the 90's.
“Illogic postulates that a Cg098 input to a Fn0r gate is analyzed parenthetically, soaked in brine for 3 days, tested against 5 or more samples of pink noise and presented on a velvet pillow as output.”
After approximately 0.05 baktuns of continuous use, large volumes of diluted ethanol are required to prevent mechanical breakdown.
Things that Cg098 thinks are random
- Random.org's random number generators
Cg098 is about as boring as this article.