Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are: Making you look super-gullible
- Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
- Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
- Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
- DHMO is considered the 'enabling component' of acid rain.
- Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
- Contributes to soil erosion.
- Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
- Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
- Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
- Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.
- Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
- Solid DHMO is known to kill due to its volatile properties.
- DHMO can contain deadly diseases that can lead to a deadly death of dyingly deadly circumstances.
If you want this dangerous material to not exist anymore, support that on the "Babbling" page.
- http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html - raising awareness of Di-hydrogen-monoxide since