1111 is a year that can be read backwards and forwards, as well as upside down. This scared the Holy Romanian Empire, and was thusly renamed "1110: Part Deux". This technique was the first documented use of one of history's most horrid weapons: the sequel.
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Knights Templar came into being, as a clandestine drinking society.
- After centuries of being known only through badly translated Arabic and classical Greek manuscripts, genitalia are re-discovered by Westerners.
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Tickles, the last remaining Tyrannosaurus Rex, dies in a zoo in Byzantium. His skull is made into a tool shed for the Holy Roman Emperor, but is destroyed in a fire three years later.
- King Wenis of Austria is killed in a manure-pile "malfunction" in Vienna.
- King Torvalds is murdered in his home after announcing KDEKING, the very first open-source governmental body. Immediately after his death, his body split like bacteria into two separate entities: Linus Torvalds, and Nancy Reagan.
Mathmatical Properties[edit | edit source]
Unary[edit | edit source]
1 1 1 1 11 11 11 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111 111 111 111.
Binary[edit | edit source]
Decimal[edit | edit source]
Duodecimal[edit | edit source]
Hexadecimal[edit | edit source]
kek[edit | edit source]