Jump to navigation Jump to search
An average Monster Bunny is a predator without conscience, a terrifying, ravenous carcass-tosser with no care for anybody's feelings but their own. Needless to say, they are best avoided in most circumstances. They are fiercely territorial creatures with special blood lust for rival mating partners. Known to serve revolting cakes with tea, they are best approached on dark nights as they have truly terrible vision all around.
Monster Bunny was also the name of a doggie toy belonging to Evelyn The Modified Dog. It was a bit fearsome, but since it was an inert plastic toy, it was relatively harmless.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Are you stupid? Experts decide.
- Monster Bunny
- Reverend Zim ulator
Consult Also[edit | edit source]
- Articles from real life
- Articles with a category that point out the category to the left of it does not suit the article at all, not one bit
- Articles that were written by a person out of his mind
- Articles with lots of categories
- Articles with so many categories the categories stating that this article has too many categories became redundant, warranting the need of this badly grammared and redundant category. The horror, the horror.
- Articles with way too much categories
- Articles written in the first person
- Censored pages
- Fundaments of Illogic
- I am insane
- In charge during the catastrophe
- Inanimate objects that possess human qualities
- Pages used as justification for putting the author to sleep
- Pages with heaps of categories
- People with too much time on their hands
- Subliminal messaging
- Threats to your computer
- Troll Humor